Use this JSON Minifier online tool to minify or compress JSON string, data and file. You can also beautify and view JSON online in real time.
- JSON Minifier online tool used to minify JSON. Simply click on minify button to minify JSON in no time.
- Online JSON Formatter and JSON Validator can be used to format and validate JSON string. This JSON formatter can also work as JSON editor online.
- It has handy conversion options to convert JSON to CSV and XML in one click. Convert JSON to CSV and JSON to XML by clicking on respective buttons.
- It shows JSON data in a tree view with image on hovering image url.
- JSON formatter also works as JSON validator and JSON lint. It helps to validate your JSON string, shows errors list and fix the missing quotes.
- It has ability to store the last formatted JSON data locally and restore it by clicking on restore button in JSON editor.
- Use it also as JSON beautifier that supports indentation levels from 1 space to 10 spaces.
- Use JSON file functionality to upload JSON file and download formatted JSON file by clicking on Download button.
How to use JSON Minifier?
- Just paste the JSON string into the json editor input box.
- Click on the “Minify JSON” button.
- The minified JSON string will appear in the output box.
- You can collapse to different level.
- You can also view, validate, minify and convert JSON to XML and CSV.
JSON Minifier Options
- Sample: Click on it to get JSON sample data in editor.
- File: Click on file button to upload JSON file.
- Formatter: Click on format button to get formatted JSON data.
- Validate: Use this option to validate JSON string. It works as JSON lint.
- Tree Viewer: Click on tree viewer to get your JSON in a tree view. It also shows the image on hover on Image URL in a tree view.
- Minify: Click on minify button to minify JSON text.
- JSON to XML: Use this option to convert JSON to XML online.
- JSON to CSV: Use this option to convert JSON to CSV online.
- Indentation levels: Select indent tab spaces to beautify JSON. It supports indentation levels: 1 space, 2 spaces, 3 spaces, 4 spaces, 5 spaces, 6 spaces, 8 spaces, and 10 spaces.
- Download: Click on download button to download JSON formatted file.
- Auto Update: Check it to edit, view, validate and format JSON in real time.
- History: Click on history button to load previous JSON formatted data from local storage.
- Copy: Use it to copy JSON input/output and converted string.
- Delete: Use this option to delete data in editor.
- Full screen: Use it to view and edit JSON in full screen JSON editor.