JSON to YAML Converter
JSON to XML Converter
JSON to XML: Convert JSON to XML with our easy-to-use JSON to XML converter. This JSON to XML converter automatically converts your JSON to XML instantly. Simply paste your JSON code or upload JSON file then click on the “JSON to XML” button. It allows to download JSON to XML converted data.
- The JSON to XML converter lets you convert your JSON code and file to XML data output.
- Download XML converted data as XML file.
- Once finished converting JSON to XML, download it as a XML file.
- It has ability to store the last formatted JSON data locally and restore it by clicking on restore button in JSON to XML converter.
- Use “choose a file” functionality to upload JSON file and download converted JSON to XML file by clicking on Download button.
How to Use JSON to XML Converter
Easy steps to convert JSON to XML online:
- Step 1: Copy and paste the JSON code or upload your JSON file.
- Step 2: Click on the “JSON to XML” button to convert JSON to XML online.
- Step 3: Click on the “Download” button to download the XML data as a file.
JSON to XML Converter Features
- Sample: Click on “sample” to get JSON sample data in editor.
- File: Click on “file” button to upload JSON file.
- Validate: Use this option to validate JSON string. It works as JSON lint.
- Structure View: It works as JSON viewer. Click on structure view button to see JSON in tree view.
- Download: Click on download button to download JSON to XML converted file.
- Auto Update: Check it to edit, view, validate and format JSON in real time.
- History: Click on history button to load previous JSON data from local storage.
- Copy: Use it to copy JSON input and converted XML output data.
- Delete: Use this option to delete data in editor.
- Full screen: Use it to view and edit JSON in full screen JSON editor.