JSON to Base64
JSON to Base64 Converter
JSON to Base64: Convert JSON to base64 with our easy-to-use JSON to Base64 converter. This JSON to Base64 converter automatically converts your JSON to Base64 instantly. Simply paste your JSON code or upload JSON file then click on the “JSON to Base64” button. It allows to download JSON to Base64 converted data.
- The JSON to Base64 converter lets you convert your JSON code and file to Base64 data output.
- Download Base64 converted data as Base64 file.
- Once finished converting JSON to Base64, download it as a Base64 file.
- It has ability to store the last formatted JSON data locally and restore it by clicking on restore button in JSON to Base64 converter.
- Use “choose a file” functionality to upload JSON file and download converted JSON to Base64 file by clicking on Download button.
How to Use JSON to Base64 Converter
Easy steps to convert JSON to Base64 online:
- Step 1: Copy and paste the JSON code or upload your JSON file.
- Step 2: Click on the “JSON to Base64” button to convert JSON to base64 online.
- Step 3: Click on the “Download” button to download the Base64 code as a file.
JSON to Base64 Converter Features
- Sample: Click on “sample” to get JSON sample data in editor.
- File: Click on “file” button to upload JSON file.
- Validate: Use this option to validate JSON string. It works as JSON lint.
- Structure View: It works as JSON viewer. Click on structure view button to see JSON in tree view.
- Download: Click on download button to download JSON to Base64 converted file.
- Auto Update: Check it to edit, view, validate and format JSON in real time.
- History: Click on history button to load previous JSON data from local storage.
- Copy: Use it to copy JSON input and converted Base64 output data.
- Delete: Use this option to delete data in editor.
- Full screen: Use it to view and edit JSON in full screen JSON editor.